Wedding Season is in the hair!
We all Love a good SCOTTISH WEDDING! Whether you’re The Bride, Bridesmaid, Mother of The Bride or Groom, or even a Guest, we all want to look and feel our very best on the big day. Let’s help you with all your celebrations!
TYING THE KNOT in the near future?
Make a head start at least 12 to 18 months in advance by collecting images you love of everything that speaks Wedding. The perfect platform for this is Pinterest! Use this to make mood boards of hair styles you like whether that’s Boho, Festival or Chic. It’ll help you make decisions for your big day.
Choose the hair accessories that best suits your style -Will it be flowers, a diamond crusted tiara or a pearled clasp?
Makeup – should be absolutely flawless. Do you like natural or full on glam?
Flowers – Will they be wild heather or fresh orchids & lilies?
Your dress should be your dream dress – Simply Stunning!
Book in for your trial as early as possible and bring along your mood board so we can see what your thoughts and ideas are.
HAVE A GOOD HAIR CARE REGIME
- We will recommend one to suit your hair type in preparation for your special day.
- Ideally it’s good to have regular trims every 8 weeks.
- Have treatments to help with scalp and hair issues – a KeraStraight treatment will help with frizz and flyaways.
- Hair extensions will add volume and length plus keep a curl longer.
- Colour to refresh your roots, baby lights will brighten and lighten and a toner will refresh an old colour.
All at least 2 weeks before your Special Day…
GO THAT EXTRA MILE….
..with your skin preparation. This will help keep you glowing and you will reap the rewards both before & after your Wedding Day, taking you through into your Honeymoon.
Cleanse, tone and moisturise – It’s nothing new, but it’s key and so important for healthy glowing skin (plus scrubs and a good night time cream).
Don’t forget to drink lots of water on the build up to your wedding day as this will keep your skin rehydrated.
Preparing your skin for flawless makeup will see you through the whole of the day from morning onto the evening.
We are stockists of Jane Iredale mineral makeup which we recommend and use on all our bridal parties and guests.
It’s hypoallergenic and suits all skin types, it’s eco friendly and none tested on animals.
MOTHER OF THE BRIDE & GROOM
It’s also your Special Day and One not to be forgotten. we want to make you look & feel beautiful. Book in for a hair, skin & makeup consultation to help get you prepared and ready for the Special Day.
Please remember to bring along your hat or fascinator on your trial day. We really want to make sure every detail of your hair is perfect. IT’S YOUR CROWNING GLORY! Whatever length your hair is we will work our magic.
MAKE TIME FOR THE GROOM!
- Clipper or scissors? We recommend a tidy up every 3 to 4 weeks. Keeps your hair looking it’s very best.
Treatments to stimulate hair growth and improve your hair texture.
- A fresh hair cut just days before the Wedding Day along with a beard tidy & brow thread or wax.
- Pommade, wax, gel and creams to hold your style just how you like it.
LETS HELP MAKE YOUR WEDDING DAY UNFORGETTABLE!