Summer Haircare: Davines SU
It’s almost summer time and that means more intense heat and potential damage for your hair. That’s why, here at Rhona McCallum Hair we have specific haircare products to look after your locks in the height of the Scottish summertime and for when you jet off on your holidays.
Davines SU is one of the ranges we trust, this family of products is a complete routine to protect your hair and skin before and after sun exposure. Enjoy your time in the sun, worry-free — these healing, hydrating and nourishing products are saviours for hair and skin. As with all Davines products, they look after you and the planet, with a combination of active ingredients that sustain biodiversity + high biodegradability = a sun protection line that benefits both you and the sea!
Protective citrus from Slow Food: SU is formulated with citrus myrtifolia extract, sourced directly from Mr. Parodi’s farm in Savona, Italy
Antioxidant with Vitamin C: Also known as “chinotto,” this protected citrus extract contains antioxidants with anti-inflammatory properties, such as vitamin C, which protect hair and skin cells from free radicals caused by prolonged exposure to the sun.
BEFORE SUN EXPOSURE
– While SU Hair Milk is great for use both before and after sun exposure, it’s also ideal to use as a preventative treatment.
– It protects the hair thanks to anti UV-A and UV-B filters, preventing it from drying out and becoming damaged by sun’s rays.
– Use it after sun exposure as an additional conditioning treatment after SU Hair & Body wash.
AFTER SUN EXPOSURE
– SU Hair & Body wash is a hydrating shampoo that moisturizes your hair and skin after being outside
– Hair damaged by the sun, chlorine and salt can use the SU Hair mask as a restorative and hydrating anti-aging treatment
–SU Aftersun is a soothing, mineral-rich gel that moisturizes and restores the skin’s hydration levels after sun exposure.